The Dancer’s Clinic offers the following types of appointments
Initial Consultation approximately 45-60 minutes duration one on one with the Physiotherapist depending on the nature of the condition.
Standard Consultation 30 minutes duration one on one with the Physiotherapist.
Extended Consultation 1 hour duration, treatment of two separate areas.
Pre-Pointe Assessments, Dance Assessments, completion of dance screening forms
Pre-Pointe Assessments, Dance Assessments, completion of dance screening forms 1 hour duration. We ask that you wear bike pants, crop top or similar to the appointment as these assessments involve examining all the major joints in the body.
Fees Schedule – North Strathfield
- Initial Consultation – $75
- Standard Consultation – $65
- Extended Consultation – $75
- Tertiary Dance Screening – $80
- NZ School of Dance Screening – $85
- Pre-Pointe Assessments – $120
Fees Schedule – Sutherland
- Initial Consultation – $95
- Standard Consultation – $80
- Extended Consultation – $95
- Tertiary Dance Screening – $90
- NZ School of Dance Screening – $95
- Dance / Sport Assessments – $130
- Pre-Pointe Assessments – $130
- Gymnastics NSW Screening – $40
- Dance Technique Private Lesson – $80/hour
Many private health insurance schemes will cover part of the fee for physiotherapy treatment.
A doctor’s referral is not necessary to attend physiotherapy unless you are entitled to government rebate of fees, eg. Worker’s Compensation.
To make an appointment, please contact us on of our practices listed below
North Strathfield – Dr Melinda Purnell
PH – 0433 351 117
Sutherland – Dr Melinda Purnell
PH – 0417 274 744