The Dancer’s Clinic offers the following types of appointments
Initial Consultation approximately 45-60 minutes duration one on one with the Physiotherapist depending on the nature of the condition.
Standard Consultation 30 minutes duration one on one with the Physiotherapist.
Extended Consultation 1 hour duration, treatment of two separate areas.
Pre-Pointe Assessments, Dance Assessments, completion of dance screening forms
Pre-Pointe Assessments, Dance Assessments, completion of dance screening forms 1 hour duration. We ask that you wear bike pants, crop top or similar to the appointment as these assessments involve examining all the major joints in the body.
Fees Schedule – Sutherland
- Initial Consultation – $110
- Standard Consultation – $85
- Extended Consultation – $105
- Tertiary Dance Screening – $90
- Dance / Sport Assessments – $150
- Pre-Pointe Assessments – $150
- Dance Technique Private Lesson – $80/hour
- Initial Home Visit Consultation – $130
- Standard Home Visit Consultation – $100
- Initial Telehealth Consultation – $80
- Standard Telehealth Consultation – $60
Many private health insurance schemes will cover part of the fee for physiotherapy treatment.
A doctor’s referral is not necessary to attend physiotherapy unless you are entitled to government rebate of fees, eg. Worker’s Compensation.
To make an appointment, please contact us
Sutherland 0417 274 744 – Dr Melinda Purnell